Season 1 – Ep 24
Are you ready to turn your gay dreams into reality? We're here to guide you through the maze of barriers and into a life you love. In today's episode, Daniel and Garet explore the concept of "gay dreams" and how to make them come true. We discuss the importance of identifying your dreams, overcoming barriers, and setting achievable goals. Whether it's career aspirations, relationship goals, or personal milestones, we've got you covered.
Sign up for our free Gayborhood newsletter and get new episode updates and bonus content!
From gay dating tips, queer AI, drag queens, dealing with jealousy, and building your most vibrant life - we cover it all with special guests too! Subscribe to stay connected and find out about our new podcast episodes first!
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
- What are "gay dreams" and how do they differ from other dreams?
- Internal vs. External Barriers: What's holding you back?
- The power of setting SMART goals
- Our personal dreams and how we plan to achieve them
- The role of accountability and why it's crucial for success
- Financial planning: A sneak peek into our 5-year projection spreadsheet helping make our gays dreams come true.